The length of time an assessment takes will vary depending on the individual but typically lasts 20 – 40 minutes.
Your oral health assessment will normally consist of the following;
- Discussion about what you would like to achieve through treatment
- Medical history
- Checking your muscles, glands, head and neck including the tissues inside your mouth
- Computerized digital record of all treatment, past treatment and treatment needed
- Gum health assessment
- Checking your bite, and a jaw joint assessment
- X-rays and photographs
After all this is complete, we will discuss the findings with you and set out a treatment plan with clear goals and stages which we will then be able to begin working towards.
- White Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Enlighten Tooth Whitening
- Ceric 3D CAD CAM
- Smile Makeover
- Dental Implants